The IQAC is a Nodal Agency for monitoring the working of the College and is committed to overall quality enhancement in the College. In order to institutionalize the process of quality enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the College in June 2007. Maintaining the quality of Education in College is one of the major challenges before Higher Education. The IQAC of this college has been consistently striving to achieve the same.
To generate quality system to ensure all round growth of the College and achieve excellence in each area
- To be the driving force for escorting the quality to remove deficiencies and enhance the quality
- To motivate faculty members to establish student centric learning environment by using ICT tools for teaching and learning process as well as inculcate value-based education system
- To encourage departments to organize Seminars, workshops, conferences and symposia
- To measure the annual progress of the departments by carrying out timely Internal and External Academic and Administrative Audit
- To ensure an effective and transparent operations to achieve excellence in Academic, Administrative and Financial Activities
- To ensure the adequacy, timely maintenance and smooth functioning of the support structure
- To build association with stake holders by involving them in various decision-making policies
- To stimulate Institutional and Social Responsibility through various activities.