I] INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC) Functions
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
• Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes • Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles • Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
• Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
• Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
• Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.