The department of library provides following services to the students and faculties
- Open Access to the Library’s collection.
- Library is Partially Automated and many operations like circulation, barcoding, accessioning carried out on it.
- CAS (Current Awareness Service)
- Newspaper Clipping Service
- Book Bank Facility
- Inter Library Loan Facility with the sister institutions.
- Collection for Braille Books for Blind Students.
- Printer and Scanner Service on Demand
- Free Broadband Internet Facility in Library’s Internet Section to complete their projects and assignments.
In addition to that Library provides the following free e-services
- INFLIBNET NLIST E-resources: Access to more than 6000+ e-journals and 31,35,000+ e-books.
- Library OPAC
- University Question Papers
- University Syllabus
- Term End Question Papers
- College Magazine
- QR Codes for E- Books ,Audio & Videos.