Name of Department: Bachelor of Computer Science
Year of Establishment: 2022
Names of Courses Offered:U.G.B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Science)
The Department of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) was established in 2022 and it is the newest department of SVKTCollege.Thedepartmentisenrichedwithlearningresourcesandmodernfacilitieslikecomputers, internet and LCD. These resources help the students in broadening their horizon and independent learning .The teaching faculty is actively involved in various activities of computer field like cloud computing, network security, cybersecurity. The Department has 4 Teaching Faculty.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in any of the specializations with English subject with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate;
- Diploma of two years in Pharmacy Course of Board of Technical Education which is authorized from the government of Maharashtra or equivalent thereto;
- Diploma of three years (after 10th Board) from Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra.
1 Provide students with a strong foundation in Computer Application. Prepare students for careers inthe IT industry.
2 To teach students the skills they need to be creative and innovative in the field of Computer applications.
- Providing a strong theoretical and practical background across the computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development.
- To provide appropriate forums to develop innovative talents, practice ethical values and inculcate as enduring learners.
- To provide students with the tools to become productive, participating global citizens and life-long learners.
- To empower students to use technology to solve real-world problems.
- Make students aware of the ethical and social implications of using technology.
- Providing a strong foundation in computer science and information technology.
- Developing the
- Gain hands-on experience through internships and projects.
- Networking with
5 Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies.
Names of Programs / Courses offered:
Annual/ semester/choice-based credit system (program wise):
|Annual||Semester||Credit System ( CBCS 2019 pattern)|