Highlights of the Department
- 31 Research papers published in reputed National and International Journals during last five years
- 6 Books and 2 e-books are published during last five years
- Three Minor Research Projects were completed.
- Two Avishkar Orientation workshops, one state level conference and one Syllabus revision workshop organized.
- Faculty involvement in Major Administrative work of college (Principal, Vice principal and Academic and Research coordinator, Staff secretory)
- Majority of the faculty members are Ph.D. qualified and involved in research activity.
- Produce University Rank Holder student.
- Placements: 2 Laboratory Assistant Mr Mayur Kute and Miss Shital Muthal
3 Assistant Professor Bhawar Jyotsna, Wagh Nikita and Wagh Akshay
3 after completing their MBA joined in MNC Bombay
2 are working in SMBT Medical College, Dhamangaon, Igatpuri
2 are working in Om Laboratories for soil testing
- Qualified and Experience faculty.
- Good number of publications in reputed international and national journals
- Good number of Research Projects.
- Faculty actively involved in Administrative work including Principal, Vice principal and Academic and Research coordinator
- Good number of Ph.D. faculty
- Insufficient infrastructure
- Insufficient Industry Academia Interaction
- To start PG course in Chemistry
- To start Certificate or Diploma Courses related to chemistry.
- To increase Industry Academia interaction.
- Poor communication skills of students
- To meet the need of industries by using existing curriculum
- Creating awareness about self-employment
- To start M.Sc. in Chemistry
- To establish well equipped Research Laboratory and to start Research Centre
- To start Certificate / Diploma courses related chemistry
- To Organize National Conference