Highlights of the Department
- 34 Research papers published in reputed National and International Journals during last five years
- 6 Books and 2 e-books are published during last five years
- Three Minor Research Projects were completed.
- Two Avishkar Orientation workshops, one state level conference and one Syllabus revision workshop organized.
- Faculty involvement in Major Administrative work of college (Principal, Vice principal and Academic and Research coordinator, Staff secretory)
- Four faculty members are Ph.D. qualified and involved in research activity.
- Laboratory Assistant-2, Mr Mayur Kute and Miss Shital Muthal
Assistant Professor-3, Bhawar Jyotsna, Wagh Nikita and Wagh Akshay
After completing their MBA joined in MNC Bombay-3
SMBT Medical College, Dhamangaon, Igatpuri-3
Om Laboratories for soil testing-2
- Qualified and Experience faculty.
- Good number of publications in reputed international and national journals
- Good number of Research Projects.
- Faculty actively involved in Administrative work including Principal, Vice principal and Academic and Research coordinator
- Good number of Ph.D. faculty
- Insufficient Industry Academia Interaction
- To start PG course in Chemistry
- To start Certificate or Diploma Courses related to chemistry.
- To increase Industry Academia interaction.
- To meet the need of industries by using existing curriculum
- Creating awareness about self-employment
- To start M.Sc. in Chemistry
- To start Certificate / Diploma courses related chemistry
- To Organize National Conference