- National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
- The National Cadet Corps (NCC) is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building.
- The NCC Provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens.
- The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities, with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training.
- The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis all over India.
- The cadets have no liability for active military service once they complete their course but are given preference over normal candidates during selections based on the achievements in the corps.