SWOC ANALYSIS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Well-equipped laboratory with adequate instruments
- Efficient and experienced senior teaching and nonteaching staff.
- Departmental library has good collection of books.
- Better employability in pharmaceuticals & fermentation industry.
- Faculty members are actively engaged in research, presented papers in national, international conferences.
- Consistency in producing University rank holder students.
- Alumni of this department assist students for employment.
- Less collaboration with pharmaceutical industries.
- Less awareness among the students towards competitive examination.
- Consultancy Services can be given for various activities like water pollution, preliminary studies for fermentation industry, pharmaceutical activity of bioactive compounds, agriculture etc
- Entrepreneurship guidance
- To enhance collaborations with pharmaceutical industries for Research.
- To start PG Program (MSc)
- Increase involvement of alumni for enhancement of placements
- Updating Lab Manuals.
- To apply for major and minor research projects
- To strengthen Collaborations with Industries for consultation
- Strengthen Collaborative Research.